Rules of Studio One
- No gum chewing.
- Students will arrive on time and be expected at all classes.
- Dance wear will be worn according to the dress code for all classes
or else students will NOT participate in classes. Dancer must have hair
done according to dress code.
- If the dress rehearsals for the year-end rectal are missed, the
student forfeits the right to participate in the recital.
- Nine post-dated cheques will be made payable to Studio One for the
first of every month and given to Studio One on or before Registration
Day or else the student will NOT participate in dance classes. If dance
fees are in arrears the dancer will be asked to leave class.
- Notification must be given one month prior to the first of the month
for your cheque to be returned.
- A $50.00 fee is charged for every N.S.F. cheque.
- Instructors' choices for class levels, competition, and recital
their decisions only.
- Student problems or concerns will be discussed out-of-class by
appointment or by phone.
- If a student misses more than four rehearsals for competitive
he/she will be taken out of the dance and will forfeit their
participation at competition.